Monday, October 4, 2021

Product Review: Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Lipsticks


Coloured Raine Lipsticks

Can you say, "Long Overdue"? Yes this Review is Lonnnnnng Overdue. I started rocking with Coloured Raine back in May 2016. Yes it's been 5 years and 5 months now, and I love them the same. What I love the most is that it's a Black owed company so I had to support them.


My first lipstick with the brand was Truffle Raine which was a chocolate brown.
 It goes back to show how conservative I was with my choice of lipsticks. My collection was growing but I didn't venture out too much.
My Lipstick Collection List in 2016

Next I added Ivy, Swerve, Roulette and the famous Cherry Blossom. 

First Coloured Raine Collection 

 

My favorite Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Lipstick is Cherry Blossom. At one time Rihanna was even sporting this lippie. What's perfect about it, it's a blue base red that's goes perfect with any skin tone, especially dark skin. Check these throw back Instagram posts about this lipstick, I was so in love.  

 First Lip Swatch of  Cherry Blossom

First Photo Shoot with Cherry Blossom


Latest Lip Swatch of Cherry Blossom


At one time I had two tubes of the lipstick and I've only done this with this lipstick, so that tells you how much I liked it. It's a MUST HAVE

Tube almost gone


I was always ordering new shades, sometimes just because they were having a sale. For some reason I just couldn't advertise the sale to my friends and followers without buying a few. I've been that way for a while now and still doing the same thing, fast forward 5 1/2 years. 







Just last week they had a $5 sale (which is still going on now) and I had to grab a few for old time sake. Guess I don't want to feel left out, and for $5 you can't miss that deal. 




My second favorite Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Lipstick  is Tootsie. I loved Tootsie so much I wrote a post about it. Product Review: Coloured Raine Matte Lip Paint Tootsie





First Photo Shoot with Tootsie 



I almost forgot to tell you that the formula of the liquid lipstick is great. It’s a long lasting wear and doesn’t move once it drys. That’s what I like the most, the fact that I can drink and eat and it’s still on. Without going on and on, which I can, I'll show you some of the other Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Lipsticks I have in my collection.


Ivy

Roulette

Jade

Red Sea

Rockstar


24/7

Brick House 


Mocha

Kiss Me


Vampire 

Limited Edition- Blackberry 

Stay tune and make sure you're following me on Instagram @whatsthatlippie.  I will be swatching more Coloured Raine Lippies in the future!




2 comments:

Product Review: Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Lipsticks

Can you say, "Long Overdue"? Yes this Review is Lonnnnnng Overdue. I started rocking with Coloured Raine back in May 2016. Yes it...