Monday, February 22, 2016

Product Review: Makeup Monsters Matte Liquid Lipsticks






Look out  Liquid Lipstick Lovers there's a new Lippie in town!!!!!



 

I'll say it one more time, I LOVE LIQUID LIPSTICKS!!!!!! I live for the best formulas.... Also it only takes one wear for me to know if it's for me or not. Meaning, sometimes you just have to take a chance and try one or two of the brand.  Let me break it down, so you can understand. When purchasing liquid lipsticks you always want to read the product reviews, this is a must. Knowing what other customers think about a product will make it easier for you to decide whether you would like it or not.

Photo Credit: Makeup Monsters Cosmetics
About 4 months ago I met a lovely fellow Lipstick Lover on Instagram - @Lipstick_Po. She was so nice to me, meaning she answered the millions of questions I had about lipsticks.  I asked her, "What are some of your favorite Lipstick brands?",  and she mentioned Makeup Monsters. At that time I had never heard of the brand, so I decided to do some research. Look what I found!!

Photo Credit: Google

Tell me where can you find a brand of lipstick that comes in these colors. OMG!!! I know that some of the exotic colors aren't for my conservative lipstick wearers, however us that walk on the wild side, this is Lipstick Heaven. Makeup Monsters Cosmetics if you are reading this, I want you to know that-----------------------------------------> You have stolen my heart.




Review time............



I have shades : Maroon Masquerade and Blackened Heart 
Maroon Masquerade Matte Liquid Lipstick Swatch
Photo Credit: Makeup Monsters Cosmetics
A subtle pairing of red and purple




 Blackened Heart Matte Liquid Lipstick Swatch
Photo Credit: Makeup Monsters Cosmetics
A dark red wine


Facts about Makeup Monsters Matte Liquid Lipstick - (taken for website)
    Retail Price: $15.95
    Gluten & Paraben Free / Net Wt 6g / 6ml (0.20oz)
    Handmade with love in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.

    Application Tips: Shake well! Exfoliate and moisturize lips before use. Avoid oily foods to prevent ruining the finish of this product. Allow 2 minutes to dry. Their unique touchproof formula was designed on the idea that no one should have to sacrifice comfort for durability. This thin and lightweight formula is different from any other brand out there bringing comfortable wear while giving a pigmented and long lasting touchproof look.










My 2¢: Let's just say I ordered two more on last Friday when they restocked and it's taking everything in me not to order more. When it comes to liquid lipsticks some things are just a must for me. Comfortable ✓, Fast drying ✓, and Smudged Proof ✓(not smearing all over my face and clothes). Sweet and Simple I love the two shades I purchased and I can't want to try more.  --------> Go to their website today, while they are in stock. Makeup Monsters Cosmetics are apart of my TOP 3 Liquid Lipsticks.









Blackened Heart

Maroon Masquerade 
Maroon Masquerade 
Blackened Heart






















As always thanks for reading -- What's your lippie today?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Product Review: Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Lipsticks

Can you say, "Long Overdue"? Yes this Review is Lonnnnnng Overdue. I started rocking with Coloured Raine back in May 2016. Yes it...