Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Birthday Fun: 33 Looks even better on me!!!!!!

This year has been a great one for me. I started this blog January 3rd and it's has been wonderful.  Inspiring women to embrace lipsticks has really gave me a happiest that is unexplainable.  It moves my heart when I find out that she now enjoys lipstick because of me. That's works for me.  "What's that Lippie" had embodied my heart and I am all that is lips, lipstick, and beauty. 

My First Blog Post


I wanted to do something DIVA, different, and definitely special for my 33rd birthday. I love African and Ankara Fashions.  Why not get with my mom and create one last clothing masterpiece.  I'm a very picky and detailed individual .  For this piece I knew that it had to have a pussy bow and and flowing skirt, 3/4 sleeve.  That "I'm a Classy Woman" look is what I was going for. Let's see how I did.....



My Birthday Cake






You only turn 33 once. I wanted to make sure I created an unforgettable - life lasting memory of these double three's.  

My 33rd Birthday Video



Oh!!!! I almost forgot. My Birthday Lippie was a combination of  Jeffree Star's Velour Liquid Lipstick Red Rum and Unicorn Blood 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Product Review: Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Lipsticks

Can you say, "Long Overdue"? Yes this Review is Lonnnnnng Overdue. I started rocking with Coloured Raine back in May 2016. Yes it...