Saturday, June 18, 2016

My Lippie Collection: Blues, Purples, and Browns

Can you believe this girl has over 40 Lipsticks now???
 I had to purchase a new lipstick holder to hold the overage.

Just know I have mixed feelings about it.  One half of me is excited about my collection growing. The Second half of me is worried that they are just sitting and I'm not doing anything with them.  Thus, I've decided to share and swatch my whole collection and one day soon I will start my review videos. 
BLUES LIPPIES

BLUE SWATCHES


 PURPLE LIPPIES


PURPLE SWATCHES

BROWN LIPPIES 

 BROWN SWATCHES

As always thanks for reading -- What's your lippie today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Product Review: Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Lipsticks

Can you say, "Long Overdue"? Yes this Review is Lonnnnnng Overdue. I started rocking with Coloured Raine back in May 2016. Yes it...