Saturday, January 9, 2016

Most helpful YouTube Videos in 2015



I don't know if you know this or not, but YouTube has everything one can ever need in an internet site.  Over the years I've learned to use it as a learning resource. Where else in the world can you go to one website to access unlimited Music, Videos and Tutorials? For some of you it may not be your cup of tea, but I can put on my headphones and watch for hours. As a consumer/shop-a-holic I like the idea of learning how a product worked for someone before I purchase it, at least I can have a heads up on what to expect. 




Watching Tutorials has helped me beyond measures in my journey of mastering makeup application.



It's great that Beauty Gurus/ Vloggers, Makeup Artists (MUA), and Makeup Lovers  would take the time out of their lives and make helpful videos for us to learn from. Please note that it takes a lot of courage and skills to make these videos.  To show my appreciation and love, I've decided to list My Most Helpful YouTube Videos in 2015. My list includes Tutorials, Favorite Products, and Get Ready with Me Videos. I hope you find this helpful as I did. Without the help of YouTube I can't say where I would be in the world of Mighty Makeup.








My List:

 TheChicNatural-The Perfect Eyebrow Tutorial
 
NitraaB- Brow Tutorial 2014



ashleydbeauty: How To: Apply False Lashes for Beginners



DeniseAsiAm: Full Face: Using ABH Cream & Powder Contour



glamtwinz334: High End Makeup Starter Kit


makeupD0LL: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Swatches (10 NEW Shades)


Ellarie: Foundation, Highlight& Contour Makeup Tutorial pt. 1


Ellarie: Shadow, Liner & Bold Lip Makeup Tutorial pt. 2


NitraaB: My Fall Essentials 2015+ GIVEAWAY


Nitraa B: Get Ready with me Valentine's Day!

glamtwinz334: May Favorites 2015




Sorry I couldn't list more. However if you would like read more posts like this one, comment below.

As always thanks for reading -- What's your lippie today?

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Product Review: Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Lipsticks

Can you say, "Long Overdue"? Yes this Review is Lonnnnnng Overdue. I started rocking with Coloured Raine back in May 2016. Yes it...