Friday, January 8, 2016

New Product Alert: RETRO MATTE LIQUID LIPCOLOUR

MAC Cosmetics has just released Matte Liquid Lipcolours!!!!! MAC describes them as a lip colour that provides a splash of colour in a liquid-suede finish that lingers. I've been waiting on them to join the liquid lipstick club all year. Their product packaging is unique and different, but I like it! Its a MAC lipstick on the top and a liquid lipstick on the bottom if that makes any sense. I received 1 of the 3 shades I ordered yesterday. I had to fight the urge not to put it on, but when it came I was already wearing lipstick and it wouldn't have been fair to that lippie to just remove it.  I want to ensure I give this lovely lippie a full review!



All 15 shades--So pretty!!! 
When you get a minute stop by your local MAC counter to check these ladies out!!! 
or
 Check it out on their website.


Dance with me: Deep cranberry red

Swatches and Full Review coming soon!


1 comment:

  1. OMG! I definitely wanna try. I had no idea MAC had this

    ReplyDelete

Product Review: Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Lipsticks

Can you say, "Long Overdue"? Yes this Review is Lonnnnnng Overdue. I started rocking with Coloured Raine back in May 2016. Yes it...