Friday, January 8, 2016

Product Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit-Deep

Let's just call this Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit  a "One - Stop - Shop".


 The Glamorous Gleam featured this kit on her blog back in May 2015 and I had to have it. I love everything about it.



There are six colors that you can Highlight (Nude), Color Correct (Coral), Sculpt Brows (Cinnamon), and Contour (Chocolate, Espresso, and Carob) with. OMG-- Can you say AMAZING!!!!!!
















This is picture of the one that was on the shelf at Sephora. It looks like everyone and they moma has swatched this baby. However, it was highly recommended by the Sephora Rep.


For a while I was nervous to use it, so I watched a few ABH Contour Cream Kit-Deep-YouTube Videos.  I must say that I really like it. It was easy to blend and the colors complemented my skin tone nicely. I'm not pro at contouring, however with this palette I can see it in my near future .





 The best thing about this kit is you can buy refills when you run out of a shade. Also if you rather have powder they have The Original Contour Kit.


2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to try!! Wondering what color palette to purchase?

    ReplyDelete

Product Review: Coloured Raine Matte Liquid Lipsticks

Can you say, "Long Overdue"? Yes this Review is Lonnnnnng Overdue. I started rocking with Coloured Raine back in May 2016. Yes it...